What holidays does Long Prairie Sanitation observe?
Our office will be closed and routes not performed on the following days:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
How does a holiday affect my day or service?
- Routes will run on their normal schedule the days before a holiday.
- Routes which occur on a holiday and the rest of that week will run "one day late".
- If a holiday occurs on a weekend, routes will run on their normal schedule.
- If a holiday occurs on a Monday, Monday through Friday routes will be done Tuesday through Saturday.
- If a holiday occurs on a Tuesday, Tuesday through Friday routes will be done Wednesday through Saturday.
- If a holiday occurs on a Thursday, Thursday and Friday routes will be done on Friday and Saturday.
Please call us at 1-320-732-6464 if you have any questions or concerns.
Note: Please have your containers to the curb by 6:00 a.m. to ensure pickup.